5 week experience

 welcome back in my blog, this week was the week that made me realize that covid 19 is there. I tested positive for covid 19. In the early morning of the incident, I felt unwell, fever, and sore throat. At first, I remembered this was normal because last night I ate a very spicy ramen 👄👄I thought the sore throat was caused by ramen That spicy one, apparently not. that night I was stuck. to undergo a saliva test and be confirmed positive hmmm. Alhamdulillah, day by day I am getting healthier and more energetic. I took lessons from this epidemic to be more careful and always patient with the trials that ALLAH SWT has given. On 23.2.2022 me and my friend are expected to end their quarantine, I hope I am negative from covid and continue living as usual.

Ulasan

  1. I was shocked to see your name in the list of C-19 positive students as well. By today, I suppose your quarantine has already ended. Enjoy your freedom and remember to take care of yourself!

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan