what i learn in this program

 A


salamualaikum everyone, welcome to my blog. today i will tell you about what i learned about this english language program. honestly i can learn a lot of useful things. for example, before this I was not good at writing emails but with this program I can create emails well. In addition, I can learn to appreciate time and be on time. In turn, the program was able to make me a more confident person to speak in English. this can increase my motivation to talk to people using english. I feel proud and happy with my own accomplishments. Actually, I feel sad because maybe this is my last blog for this semester. Therefore, I would like to thank the lecturer in this program, namely sir zack and miss hidayah, for pouring knowledge in educating his students to succeed. I promise I will use this knowledge well to be a useful person. amin

Ulasan

  1. Thank you for completing your final post. I'm glad to know that you manage to learn many useful things from the program :)

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan