week 2😢

 Meet us back on my blog, this is the second week I am in college. Besides that, this week is also the Chinese people celebrating the new year known as Chinese New Year. Initially, the college allowed students to go home on vacation, but there were students who were infected with covid 19. Therefore, the college management did not allow students to return home to reduce the spread of covid 19.


I used the holidays well. The activity I did while in college was riding a bike in the evening, yes it was very fun because I could see the beauty of the college area. Besides that, I also had fun playing badminton with my friends, in this way I could strengthen the relationship with my friends. very sad because my own racket broke hmmmmmmm ,,, 😫😫😫because the racket was a gift from my Uncle. even though this week I couldn’t go home, and the racket was broken, but I still enjoyed being in this college. Thanks for reading my blog. byeeyeyeye. see you next week.

Ulasan

  1. It's good to know that you spend your time well in the college despite not being able to go home and please accept my deepest condolences for your racket.

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan