video recording experience

 welcome back to my blog, I will tell you about my experience of recording a video with my partner. During the making of the video, I was very happy and happy because everything went smoothly. I am very grateful to miss Hidayah for spotting dialogue errors and correcting them. This is an advantage when having a very caring lecturer and wanting the best for the student. I do not feel that completing the task of recording a video is difficult because it is helped by a friend. However, the difficulty I feel is the problem of the internet which is less than satisfactory to be uploaded in YouTube. Whatever I really enjoy while completing assignments. lovv <)

Ulasan

  1. Despite the poor internet connection, you still manage to complete the task. Well done!

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan