Experience and Challenge While Making a Dialogue

 See you back in my blog, today I will share about my experience doing assignments in pairs with my friend Danish. My experience with Danish in completing assignments went smoothly. In addition, we talked together in giving a thoughtful idea. In completing the assignment, Danish offered to type on the laptop because he is very diligent and has very fast typing skills. Therefore, we were able to complete the assignment quickly. the Danish room was just in front of my room, this made it very easy for us to discuss. In addition, we practiced wearing masks to prevent the spread of the increasingly dangerous covid 19 epidemics. This was an unforgettable experience while given the opportunity in pairs to complete an assignment with Danish. to me, when I do assignments with Danish it is very fun and less of a challenge felt because Danish is very committed to the work done.



Ulasan

  1. Well done for being able to complete the task with your partner!

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan